This is an example to merge 2 files into 1 file using SAP PI ccBPM. Some points to considers:
- The contents from 2 files will be merged into 1 file, based on same ID.
- File part A might be available first while file part B not yet available and come later, and vice versa.
- SAP PI BPM have to wait both file part A and part B with same ID available, then only merged together.
- There can be many different ID, example W,X,Y,Z,..K,L,M,N..
- There can be different file (either A or B) from different ID available at the same time.
In Message Type view:
List of ESR objects required:
List of ID objects required:
When all above ESR and ID objects play together during run-time, below are the flows:
Blue line are the keys, Red line are determined object :
Data Type (create as normally)
Message Type (create as normally)
Service Interface (2 outbound SI and 1 inbound SI) + ( 3 Abstract SI for BPM)
Integration Process: Setup Container
Integration Process: Setup Correlation
Integration Process: Setup Graphical Definition
Sender Communication Channel
Receiver Communication Channel
Basically is referenced below 2 links and did above example:
Keep on learning!